Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Technology

I tell you what you people I am a little...no make that really ticked off right now! So, I thought I would be all fabulous and start a Twitter account for my new blog. I really don't know why but my bff has one for hers so I just thought that I needed one too. Well, I have been trying to upload my profile and pic for TWO days now. Every time I hit SAVE it then screams and I mean screams.... TWITTER IS AT CAPACITY! Really two days?!??!!? Thank the Lord that I did not live in the ol' days. I would be lost without my technology and high speed internet but it sure has made me inpatient. I know, I need to calm down but I just get on these kicks and when I want it done then by golly I want it done now. YIKES! As I type I am seeing my true colors. Sound a little spoiled huh! I think we all are in some way, shape or form. I do feel better just getting this off my chest. I will also work on patience. 

2 comments:

  1. Yea...Twitter can be a little b-word sometimes. Especially when that dang fail whale comes out to play. Hang in girl...you'll get it! :-)

    Love you!

    Megan

    http://www.reddirtandcrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete