Monday, July 5, 2010

I am a blog virgin....

Wow...It's out there...I've said it and yes it is true. I am a virgin to all this blog stuff. Now I will say I have an amazing friend who has a blog and I think it is wonderful. Plus, it helps me keep up with her word. Since I am new I don't know if I should post her blog on here or ask her first...think I will ask her and then post it at a later date. Anyway, I think blogging looks fun and is neat so I thought why not give it a try. Here I am giving it a try. This will be just about my little world and the fact I am finding out I am not too perfect. I know that my not be a shock to some or maybe it is but I like things to be just SO! I have a little OCD not much but enough. Plus, as I am wondering through my journey in life I am finding out life is tough and things just don't come easy. Please take some time and enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Virgin no more...hehee. Can't wait to see what all you have to say!! Your gonna be great!

    Oh yes and if you get famous before me...give me a shout out will ya?

    Love ya,
    Meg

    http://www.reddirtandcrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL girl that wont happen but I will take you with me if/when I make it on Oprah!

    ReplyDelete