Sunday, July 11, 2010

Reality TV Whore!

Hello my name is Lyn and I am a reality tv whore. Yes, this is an addiction that I have been fighting for sometime now. I just can't help it I have to have my reality tv. I know....I know...you either like it or you don't and people I love it. From Tool Academy to Toddlers in Tiaras I watch it. Sick, yes it is but I don't care I even DVR it. Oh yes...yes I do! Tonight I watched Big Brother and boy do I ever love Big Brother. The first couple of episodes are kind of hard for me to decide about what I think about the house guests but I do love it. Not sure who I think is the saboteur but I am sure I will find out soon. I kind of think it may be Kathy but we will see. My hubby thinks I am crazy for watching what he calls "trash!" I guess you could say I am trashy and I like it.  Hope you have an amazing week!!

2 comments:

  1. I admit it...I have found a new reality TV obsession. It's on Animal Planet of all channels and it's called The Last American Cowboy. WE. LOVE. IT!

    You have to check it out and let me know what you think!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will. Then yet it will be another show to watch! LOL! I have Intervention and Obsessed waiting on me. :)

    ReplyDelete