Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have the cutest cucumbers!

So, I have this little garden in my backyard. I was really late in getting my plants out. I started everything from seed and I am a procrastinator so I was about a month or two behind. I thought oh well lets just see if anything really takes. What will it hurt?
 

These are my squash plants. They are in a hydro bucket my dad made me. He's so handy dandy! My squash are only blooming male blossoms so no veggies yet. I guess this hydro bucket is just a sausage party!! We need the ladies!!

These are my jalapeno plants. I have blooms so hopefully I will have some peppers soon. I made salsa for the first time last Saturday. I have to admit it was pretty good. My Uncle Al helped me out and gave me some good advice. 










I have saved this best for last... my cute little cucumbers. I think they are just the cutest things ever. I can't wait to eat them with some ranch! Sooo yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment